Donors are requested to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms and conditions.
- Online Donation to MCKS Trust Fund can made through our websites mckstrustfund.org or donate.mckstrustfund.org
- You are eligible to make a Donation to MCKS Trust Fund, subject to these Terms and Conditions if
(i) You have attained the age of majority i.e. eighteen (18) years, and
(ii) You are a company/proprietorship/trust/society or any other entity duly registered/incorporated under the laws of India or if you are Indian National residing in India or non-residential Indian.
- For online donation, We, MCKS Trust Fund, are committed to ensuring the information provided by you is fully protected.
- If your donation transaction is successful, you will receive an email acknowledgement of the same from our finance team.
- Donation to the MCKS Trust Fund does not entitle you to any goods, services, positions at/from MCKS Trust Fund or any other consideration.
- Once a donation transaction is completed, no refund can be given under any circumstances. Please ensure filling up the donation amount with due care, and verify all fields before proceeding for payment.
- We accept all Visa, Master and Maestro cards, Indian Only.
- Credit / Debit card information is requested only on the secure payment gateway and we do not collect this information. Your card details will not be stored by MCKS Trust Fund for any reason.
- MCKS Trust Fund shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.
- We ask below listed information, which will be held securely and will only use this information to (a) process donations and provide receipts (b) maintain accurate records of accounts for auditing purposes (c) circulating occasional updates as relevant
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Donation Amount
- PAN Number/ Copy
- AADHAAR Number / Copy
- MCKS Trust Fund reserves the right to modify or replace any of these terms and conditions at any time, and any change shall be effective once posted on the Websites.
- Donation is only accepted from Indian Nationals.
- You understand and agree that in addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Donor shall also be bound by the terms and conditions of the Bank Website and/or any additional payment gateway/software service provider while making Donations towards MCKS Trust Fund on the Bank Website and/or once he/she has been redirected away from the MCKS Trust Fund Website. Indian Nationality Donor also understands and agrees that the personal or sensitive personal information provided by the Indian Nationality Donor on such third party websites shall be subject to the terms of such third party websites and Star shall not be liable for the same.
- In case of any network failure and /or technical failure in accessing the MCKS Trust Fund Website and /or Bank Website and /or unclear network, breakdown of machinery, disruption of network and/or for any reasons whatsoever, MCKS Trust Fund reserves the right to at its sole discretion to cease accepting Donations from the Indian Nationality Donor (s), in any manner as it may deem fit and necessary. In addition to the aforesaid, MCKS Trust Fund shall not be liable and /or responsible in any manner whatsoever in the event of any malfunction/fault /failure/disruption while making Donations on the Bank Website and/or in the internet /network services /system failure / due to technical /technological restrictions and /or due to reasons /events/incidents beyond commercially reasonable control of Star and the Indian Nationality Donor(s) shall hold harmless MCKS Trust Fund and its employees, officers or any other person in relation to the Campaign with respect to the same. Any dispute in connection to the above shall be settled between the Donor (s) and the Bank Website directly, without involving MCKS Trust Fund in any manner whatsoever.
- We accept donations from Indian Nationals, Non-Residential Indian Nationals , companies/Organisations registered in India and having Bank Account and/or Credit/Debit Card issued in India Only.
- Funds are used in accordance with our goals as decided by the trustees.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court at Bangalore.
- We may change these terms, conditions, cancellation and return policies without any prior notice, we will update the policies on our website mckstrustfund.org and/or donate.mckstrustfund.org
For any information or questions, please feel free to reach us on: Email: email@example.com | Phone : +91 80-25599600